How we help customers like you succeed on Amazon Web Services
- A mid-market insurance CIO hired us to guide his team and on-board to Amazon Web Services to build a Next Generation Content Platform. Mr. McCallion is able to get the CIO into re:invent after the deadline, They spend three days together in Vegas attending sessions and defining the platform.
- A Market Data executive hires us to think out-of-the-box and design a solution to enable rapid customization, provisioning, and to foster a developer ecosystem around the data. We identify a new way to work with feeds in the cloud to serve new and existing customers.
- An information and media executive asked us to to define an automation solution for cloud and on premises, and lead the initiative. Our thorough knowledge of the Amazon Web Services platform enables us to put together a simple solution that saves months and millions.
- Fortune 500 firm hires us to transform the design of on-premises applications for high availability, growth, and scale on Amazon Web Services. Our enterprise technology background enables us to create an architecture that works for their applications.
- A hedge fund executive hires us to design a MatLab cluster on AWS, and to on-board the firm to the Cloud. We deliver a robust simple solution that creates significant new opportunities for his business.
Call 646 308-1257 now to speak with Cloud Architect Brian McCallion.
We focus only on Cloud Computing. We develop Cloud Strategy and lead proof-of-concept / technology for significant businesses. Our Fortune 500 customers will attest to the results we’ve delivered for them. We’re not analysts, we deliver advice and strategy and production ready proof-of-concepts that include applications and architecture that in some way enable our clients to do things much better and to achieve concrete business results. To assist our customers to understand opportunities we often begin with two to four week discovery / assessments that often combine workshops, planning sessions, and white board sessions. Sometimes these sessions and workshops focus on specific topics such as Cloud Security, Compliance, Separation of Duties. In other cases we meet with executive teams to examine current initiatives and how leveraging Cloud Scale infrastructure changes the terrain. In every case we bring our experience, vision, and innovation.
We’re hands on and highly technical. We’re opinionated; we’re flexible and fun to work with. We coach our customers as they cross over from current practices to infrastructure as code. We develop tools, financial models, write applications and software, and accelerate the success of our customer. We’re in business to deliver results that matter to businesses that matter and to make you successful.